Monday, November 28, 2005

Sweet Woods/Turkey Day

Saturday Stan, Matt, Burak, Ed, Rick, Beth, Cyndi, Terry, John from Team Sally, and I rode Sweet Woods, Brunnell, North Creek, and the A frame trail. There is a bunch of fun new stuff that has been built out there. The trails were in damn fine shape a little sloppy in a couple of places but otherwise a beautiful day with the temps almost 50 it really couldn't get much better for late November.
Thursday John, Rick, Roger, Anne, Cyndi, Beth, Marco and I Rode in the 12 degree cold. What a huge difference from Saturday. Everything was frozen and we did a nice loop. Thanks to Marco for the wonderful Breakfast after the ride. I know you all know that it was fantastic. GO TEAM AMERICA! DERKA-DERKA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this Tony from the WORS sport clyde series?
It's Neil Adams from MN now recently transplanted to CA. Check the WORS message board under comments/suggestions. I am 1x1clyde on the board. Let's race 24/9 as a killer clyde team.
drop me a pm on the board...I wish I would have known you were at Cheq, so was I and it kicked ass!
Neil